酒店禮賓部日常英語口語

1.May I take you luggage?

酒店禮賓部日常英語口語

我能幫您提行李嗎?

2.Please give me your room key.

請把您的房卡給我.

3.Have a nice day!

祝您在此度過愉快的一天!

4.Do you need to store your baggage?

您需要寄存您的行李嗎?

5.What is your room number?

您的房號是幾號?

6.Do you need taxi?

請問您需要出租車嗎?

7.This way please!

這邊請!

8.Here is your handbag tag!

這是您的行李寄存卡。

9.Excuse me , Sir, this is the bellboy ,I am sorry to trouble you , we have a message/Fax /parcel for you, I bring it to your room now?

對不起先生,我是行李生,很抱歉打擾您了,這裏有您的一個留言/傳真/包裹給您,現在我方便送到您房間嗎?

10.What is your friend’s name?

您的朋友叫什麼名字?

11.What month is it?

現在是幾月?

12.What can I do for you, please?

你需要什麼?

13.What time are you coming back?

您打算什麼時候回來?

14.Would you please tell my friend I am here?

請您告訴我朋友,我在這裏,好嗎?

15.Would you mind mailing this letter for me?

您能替我寄這封信嗎?

16.Will you do me a favor?

幫我個忙好嗎?

17.Can you tell me where is HEALTH CLUB/ OPERA HOUSE?

你能告訴我健身房/演藝館在哪裏嗎?

18.What day is it today?

今天是星期幾?

19.What is the date today?

今天是幾號?

20.What would you like to eat?

您喜歡吃點什麼食物?

21.What is your address?

您要到的具體地址是什麼?

22.How far is it to the Shen zhen/Guang zhou?

到深圳或廣州有多遠?

23.I’d like to see your manager, please. 我想見你們經理

24.We hope to see you again.

希望和你能再相逢。

25.My pleasure.

很高興爲您服務

26.I’m always glad to be of service.

我隨時樂意爲您服務。

27.Where will you becoming from , Sir?

先生,你將以什麼方式來我們酒店?

28.What time do you serve breakfast?

你們何時供應早餐?

29.Would you mind spelling that for me?

你不介意把你的姓名拼寫給我嗎?

30.Do you have any baggage in the trunk / boot?

您車的後尾箱還有行李嗎?

31.Is this everything else , Sir?

先生,就這些物品了嗎?

32.We will deliver your baggage to your room shortly.

我們很快把行李送到您的`房間。

33.I’ll show you to your room?

我帶您到房間去好嗎?

34.May I put your bags here?

我能把您的行李放在這裏嗎?

35.Is this the correct number of bags?

請您清點一下行李夠嗎?

36.We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

很抱歉,給您帶來了不方便。

37.May I have your baggage tag, please?

請出示您的行李牌?

38.Are you a hotel guest?

你是住本酒店的客人嗎?

39.I’m very sorry to have kept you waiting?

對不起,讓您久等了。

40.Where do you want to change the dollars?

我需要對換美金在什麼地方?

41.Are you going there by air or by train?

您乘飛機還是乘火車去?

42.Can you get us some train tickets?

你能幫我買幾張火車票嗎?

43.We haven’t got a swimming pool?

你們這裏有沒有游泳池?

44.Is this your first visit to our hotel?

您是第一次到我們酒店嗎?

45.How are you enjoying you stay at our hotel?

您在我們飯店過得愉快嗎?

46.Good Luck.祝您順利,一路平安。

47.Take Care. 保重。

48.Can I have the bill, please?

請給我賬單。

49.Can I come through, please?

我可以從您這邊穿過去嗎?

50.Would you pay cash, please?

您能付現金嗎?

51.Will you please show me your passport?

您的護照能給我看一下嗎?

52.Can you tell me where the post office is?

您能告訴我郵電局怎麼走嗎?

53.We don’t accept tips, thank you very much.

非常感謝您的好意,我們不收小費。

54.Can I help you?

有什麼可以幫到您嗎?

55.Where is the coffee shop, please?

請問咖啡廳在什麼地方?

56.What time would you like to leave?

你將什麼時候離開這裏?

57.Please step this way, it’s slippery, please mind you step.

您好,請走這邊,這裏臺階很滑,請小心。

58.Please mind your head.(客人下車時提醒客人留意)

請小心碰到你的頭。

59.How would you like to make payment?

您用什麼方式付費呢?

60.Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag?

請問您的行李裏有貴重物品和易碎的物品嗎?

61.Please step inside.請往裏面走。

62.Is there a message for me?有我的留言嗎?

63.Could you wait in your room, please?

請您在房間等一下好嗎?

64.I need laundry now.

我現在需要洗衣。

65.I’ll send someone immediately to your room.

我馬上安排人上來你的房間。

66.I do apologize.

我真誠道歉。

67.Can you tell me how to go to your hotel?

你能告訴我到你們酒店的路線嗎?

68.Can you tell me the way to the Banquet Hall , please?

請您告訴我你們的宴會廳在什麼地方好嗎?

69.We are very sorry,sir,we hope you understand.

非常抱歉,希望您能理解我們的難處。

70.Just a moment please , I have brought your baggage.

請稍等一下,我去推一個行李車。

71.Could you tell me which is your baggage ,please.

請您告訴我哪件是您的行李好嗎?

72.The Bellman sir , I have brought your baggage.

先生,您好,我是行李員,給您送行李。

73.There are safety deposit boxes at the frontdesk.

您好,總檯那裏有貴重物品保險櫃。