酒店英語日常口語學習

我們出國旅遊最常見的就是要與酒店的員工交流,或者我們作爲一個服務工作者與別人交流,那麼如何流利的說出一口英語呢?下面小編爲大家搜索整理了酒店英語日常口語學習,希望對大家有所幫助!

酒店英語日常口語學習

escalator 自動樓梯 bookshelf 書架

ground floor (英)底,層,一樓 cabinet 櫥櫃

switch 開關 venetian blind 百葉窗簾

curtain 窗簾 wastebasket 字紙簍

tea trolley 活動茶几 night table 牀頭櫃

first floor (英)二樓,(美)一樓 folding screen 屏風

hanger 掛鉤 plug 插頭

wall_plate 壁上掛盤 Chinese painting 國畫

elevator, lift 電梯 drawer 抽屜

second floor (英)三樓,(美)二樓 spring 彈簧

cushion 靠墊,墊子 socket 插座,插口

sitting_room 起居室 voltage 電壓

floor 樓層,地板 carpentry (總稱)木器

tea table 茶几 bedclothes 牀上用品

quilt 被子 mattress 牀墊

thermos 熱水瓶 transformer 變壓器

  Laundry 洗衣

1、I have two pairs of trousers and a jacket to be washed and pressed.

我這兩條褲子和一件上衣要加洗加熨。

2、This ceremonial dress is to be starched and pressed.這套夜禮服漿一漿再熨。

When do you want them?-你什麼時候穿?

3、I want them this afternoon,because I'm going to a party tonight.今天下午。因爲晚上我要去參加宴會。

4、There is not enough time for the it all right for us to wash and press them for you?

請洗衣店洗來不及了,我們爲你洗熨好嗎?

5、All 's very kind of you to do so.好的,那太感謝你了。

6、Next time,please put the clothes to be washed into the laundry 's hung behind the bath-room door.請你下次的把要洗的衣服放在洗衣袋裏。洗衣袋在浴室門後。

7、When can I get these clothes back?這些衣服什麼時候能洗好?

8、Tomorrow.-明天。

9、Here is ninety yuan I found in the pocket of your dirty clothes.

我們發現你交洗的衣服口袋裏有九十元,現在交還給你。

10、Attendant!Please look in the pockets of my dirty clothes to see is there if a traveller check in them.服務員!請你查一查,我交洗的'衣服口袋裏有沒有旅行支票。

11、No,there is nothing in it.-沒有。

12、Your clothes are ready.-你的衣服(洗、熨)好了。

13、Thank you for your trouble.-麻煩你了,謝謝。

14、I'm afraid we've made a se check the clothes to see if there is mistake

對不起,我們送錯了一件衣服,請你檢查一下。

15、Oh,this coat is not mine.I find there is one shirt missing.

噢,這件衣服不是我的,我少了一件襯衫。

16、Let us look for it.-我們去找一找。

17、Sorry,the cuff of your shirt if scorched(damaged)when we pressed 'll buy you a new one.

對不起,這件襯衫的袖口熨壞了,我們準備賠你一件新的。

18、It doesn't 's rather e's no need to compensate it.

-沒關係,這是件舊衣服,不用賠了。

  Take Care of the Patient 關心病號

1、What's wrong with you,sir?-先生,你不舒服嗎?

2、What's the matter with you,sir?-先生,你怎麼了?

3、Are you ill?-你病了嗎?

4、Yes,I have a cold (feel cold,diarrhoea and stomach ache).-我感冒了(發冷,拉肚子,胃疼)。

5、Do you have a temperature?-你發燒嗎?

6、Yes,I've got a temperature and 1 feel shivery.-是的,我感到冷得發抖。

7、No,but I feel dizzy.-不發燒,就是有點頭暈。

8、Maybe you are tired after the journey.-你的病可能是旅途過度疲勞引起的。

9、It's very likely.-也許是吧。

10、I think so.-我也這樣認爲。

11、Shall I accompany you to the hospital?-我陪你去醫院治療一下吧?

12、All se call a taxi for me.-好的,請要一輛汽車。

13、There is no need(to go to the hospital)d you please get me some medicine at the clinic?

不用(去醫院)了,請你到醫務室給我要點藥。

14、Here is a glass of water for you to take the medicine.-這杯水是給你服藥用的。

15、Thank you. You have rendered me excellent service indeed.-謝謝。你對我的照顧真是無微不至。

16、We haven't done our service well enough.-我們做得還很不夠。

17、We feel more at home in China.-在中國我們感到很溫暖。

18、Are you better,sir?(Do you feel better now?)-先生,你今天感覺好些嗎?

19、I'm much better k you.-謝謝。現在我感覺好多了。

20、I feel much better I still have a cough.-我今天好多了,但還有一點咳嗽。

21、Please take a good rest and I hope you'll get well soon.-希望你好好休息,早日恢復健康。

  Service Before Departure 行前服務

1、son,it is said that you are leaving Beijing tomorrow.-傑克遜先生,聽說你明天就要離開北京了。

2、Yes,this is my last day in China.I'll take the international flight to New York tomorrow.

是的,這是我在中國的最後一天了。明天我要乘國際航班回紐約。

3、Are you leaving so soon?-這麼快就要走嗎?

4、I wish I could stay I must get back to work.-我願意能多呆一些時候,但我必須回去工作。

5、We'll be sorry to see you you had a pleasant stay in China?-

我們見你走都依依不捨。你在中國這些天過得怎樣?

6、I have had a very enjoyabel stay.-逗留期間我非常愉快。

7、We hope you will visit China again some day.-我們希望你將來再來訪問中國。

8、I hope so,too.-我也希望能再來。

9、Is there anything I can do for you before you leave?-行前你還有什麼事要我們辦嗎?

10、I'd like to buy something in the hotel as a souvenir.-我想要一點飯店裏的東西作紀念。

11、What do you want?-你要什麼呢?

12、Could you sell the slippers to me at a lower price?-這雙草拖鞋可以折價賣給我嗎?

13、The design of that match box is so d I have it?-那隻火柴盒圖案很漂亮,送給我行嗎?

14、Yes,of hing I can do for you?-當然可以。還有別的事要我做嗎?

15、I have some luggage to be se give me some packing paper,ropes and transparent sticky paper.-

我有幾件行李要打包,請給我一些包裝紙、繩和透明膠紙。

16、Well,I'll take them at once.-好的,我馬上給你拿來。

17、I'm going to weigh my there any scales?-我想把行李過一下磅,有磅秤嗎?

18、Yes,there is one near the service me carry the luggage down-stairs

.-磅秤在服務檯旁邊,我幫你把行李拿下去。

19、Leave these old clothes here as to decrease the weight of the luggage.

這些舊衣服我不要了,減輕些重量。

20、Is it necessary to wake you up tomorrow morning?-明天早晨要叫醒你嗎?

21、I'll leave the hotel at half past six tomorrow se wake me up at half past five.

我明天六點三十分離店,請在五點半叫醒我。

22、Are you going to have your breakfast in the hotel?-你準備在飯店吃早飯嗎?

23、Do you want to have your breakfast sent up to the room?

-要不要把早餐送到房間裏來?

24、Please order some European light refreshments for me and send them up to my room at five in the mornign.

-請你替我預訂一份西餐早點,在五點鐘送進房間。

25、All hing else?-好的,你還要別的嗎?

26、No,thanks.-謝謝,不要了。